Thursday, October 5, 2006

The Real First Entry!


Well what do you say,  what do you do?  This is the first entry of hopefully many.  I hope to use this journal to keep the games community abreast of what is coming and going in the games space.

 So far I don't have too much to report.  I only started here at AOL, geez,  three weeks ago!  There are tons of moving parts that have to be sorted out before I can really fill the community in on whats going on.   A couple of things I do know,  the group that works for AOL games is great!  They have a passion for games and tons of ideas on how to make AOL games and video games the coolest set of sites on the web. 

There is still so much to do,  but I can tell you that we're going to blogging major game events and getting much more timely updates on the site. I hope those of you who read the games pages will drop into my little journal and let me know what you would like to see?  More games?  More information on consoles?  What games are coming down the pipe? 

If you let me know then I can pass the information on to the group to make things happen. What I would like to see is a community develope so that you all, the public, get a site that you feel engaged with and you have a stake in!  So,  welcome!  Things are going to get REALLY good in here!

Please feel free to contact me at laurent1066@aim.com

No comments: