Friday, October 27, 2006

Late News.

Link Back To Game Talk

The kids at Kotaku are less than stoked about how the Nintendo Wii actually plays.  I have been pretty gung ho about the thing,  but now I am nervous.  I think honestly until people get their hands on the thing,  no one is going to know.  It should be make for an interesting launch.

The Xbox 360 title Gears Of War got a KRIZZZAAAY party launch  The kids at Joystiq sum it up pretty good, but I have linked to the full version of the story.

The British have announced their favorite games of the year,  in the Golden Joystick Awards.  As they say when the NY Lottery winners are announced, "Congradulations to all you winners!"  Hooray!

I like this story because its in The Economist.  Its about Nintendo and how they are on the rise.  The money is pouring in from the DS and the possibilities of the Wii.  Ah the Economist!  If you wear tweed and have leather patches on your sleeves,  the Econ is your mag!

More politics!  Here is a proposed law to block kids from buying violent games.  Its a local story for Washington DC but really?  You think its video games?  Maybe its the crack and guns on the street!

Anyway,  thats it for the weekend.  See ya'll on Monday. I love you,  I love you all,  equally,  but different.

 

No comments: