Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lazitis! Not really! THE NEWS!

Link Back To Game Talk

Well,  I am sorry for the delay.  Its been a busy day and I trying and trying to find a better system to update this blog!

 Kotaku and Ign linked up with story.  Seems an out of the box Sony Playstation 3 has been photographed and viewed.    I felt kinda naughty!  The poor thing has been undressed for the world to look at!

Everyone's favorite game in the world, Guitar Hero 2, is having some of its nuggets revealed.  Seems someone has posted some of the hidden tracks!

A little story I like to follow,  EA's continuing its microtransaction barage!  Now,  its for game tutorials.  Listen,  this is the way things are going to done.  As long as people pay,  they will charge.  Like Hyman Roth said,  "Business is business!  I didn't ask who gave the order!"

There is more stuff,  but not much more!  If anyone knows any site that they love to check out,  drop me a line and I'll gleam some stories from them and give you a shout out!

 

No comments: