Friday, October 6, 2006

More News....

Ok,  well,  I suppose I could just sum up the Joystiq feed, but they seem to have things covered. 

On a side note,  they are really great at keeping things updated and are linked to all the gaming information you can think of.  I am really impressed by their work.

Anyway,  let's see if I can keep you guys updated on whats going on here?  We're working steadily towards having a fully intergrated bloging system put into the gamedaily.com site.  It's really exciting as it's a long time coming.  Look for that to get out there soon.

Also,  we're looking to roll out the full intergration of AOL video games and gamedaily.  Not sure if I mentioned it already but....what am I supposed to do? 
It is a great time to get involved with this game community because things surely are MOVING!
Have a great weekend all!


No comments: