Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Linked from the Main News!

Well, folks,  now I have gone and done it!  I have linked my little blog to the main section.  I am sure its not going to generate too many hits,  but I thought I would welcome you all once again to the community blog.

Let's see what I have for ya....

1.  AMD Live! is working more products.  This is of interest to the gaming community because they are building a AMD Live boxes with games software built in.

2.  As I speculated a couple of posts ago,  Microsoft's Vista was buggy.  What else is new.  No thank you,  I will wait before I make the switch.

3.  NEC is developing a Blu-Ray/ HD DVD player.  Again,  to bring it back to the gamer angle,  this is important in that both the XBox 360 and the PS3 have added value in that they play HD DVD and Blu-Ray respectively.  I think this hurts PS3 a bit more as they are marketing the PS3 Blu-Ray capibilities. With the PS3 price so far,  it better have a lot more capabilities!

Well,  hopefully,  soon,  I will get my first comment!  You will be one lucky individual as I will likely be so excited that I'll write a whole ode to you!  Be that person!

 

 

No comments: