Thursday, October 26, 2006

Early Edition

Link Back To Game Talk

Well,  I am kinda pissed because I dropped off the top 50 AOL Journals today!
Hmph!  Need to keep this thing updated or the folks won't read it!

First off, Sony is down and Nintendo's upSony due to the laptop battery fiasco and PS3 production costs while Nintendo is riding high on the Nintendo DS.  I think we all have a soft spot for the old Nintendo!  From growing up with Donkey Kong and the handhelds (remember Popeye?) We all root for our first love!

Nintendo's Wii browser will be free.....for the early birds!  I don't think anyone expects things to be for free forever,  but this is a nice little touch for those who step up and take the plunge with the Nintendo's new little toy. Free for LIFE! Woo HOO!

I know we all need our World Of WarCraft news!  Here's the latest scoop,  Blizzard in response to the message boards,  has beefed up the Dark Elf character. While I think it's cool they responded,  its never good to give into your followers.  They will be empowered and TAKE OVER YOUR GAME! MUHAHAHAHA!

In a game after my own heart, (As you may have read,  I come from the fantasy sports world) Joystiq,  lets us know about a Fantasy Congress game.
Pretty crazy!  I was at a company called smallworld.com during the first Dot.com boom that tried to make a game like this for the 2000 election. 
Give the poor guys a whirl,  they are going to need it! Fantasy Congress!

Something for the shoppers.  Big badtoyseller Toys R Us,  are beginning pre-orders of the Wii and Sony PS3    Get inthere kids,  call your mom get her to go get it for you!

I promise to make another update later in the day!

No comments: