Friday, October 6, 2006

The Process!

Ok,  well the blog is up,  its running and I am in contact with the people who make these things more radical.  I will spare you the details of the process but you can bet that this thing will be much cooler sooner than later.

Whatelse? I don't have much to report right now,  but if I yell over to our games managing editor, I am sure she'll have some scoopage for me!

1.  Rumors on the street that we're going to get the Battlefield 2142 demo up.....

2.  Reported from multiple sites super-star rapper and cultural mogul,  Jay-Z (of Brooklyn) has made it into NBA '07. I suppose it helps that he is now a part owner of the New Jersey Nets. Here's somethiing I think; when the Net's move to Brooklyn and they rename the team, they are going to EXPLODE!

3. There is so much going on. I'll post more updates as the day progresses.

 

No comments: