Friday, October 27, 2006

Nintendo Wii Talk.

Link Back To Game Talk

Well, I am trying to experiment with something that I think you all will appreciate. I am going to try and move the Nintendo Wii conversation to my blog.  Fret not I will not stop you from going to the message board,  you'll be able to link to it from here

Nintendo Wii AOL Message Board

However,  I think there are advantages to this system.

1.  You can receive alerts as to when someone makes a post.
2. The conversation is alive and not buried in the message board. 
3. The conversation will be in one place and we'll be able to edit the conversation as we go along.
4.  Blogs are the future and message boards are the past and we want to move forward

I'll keep this blog going and up date it with Wii specific content that I gleam from my various sources.  (Honestly,  mostly Joystiq)

UPDATE 11/1/2006

DFC states the obvious: Wii needs to be more than a fad

Comparing the Virtual Console launch by region

Presumably what you'll look like playing Zelda on Wii

Watch the Wii get undressed

Nintendo: 4 million Wiis shipping by plane, train and automobile

Wii launch window: 32 Wii games, 30 VC games

Nintendo's stock price since July 2004 (it's increasing)


UPDATE 10/30/2006

Rumor: Enhanced DVD-capable Wii coming in '07

IGN Previews Wii Interface

Nintendo Appears To Retired Folks

There Will Be Enought Wii For Everyone, say Nintendo World Store Manager

LAST WEEK

Wii's a Babe Magnet

The Economist Likes Nintendo

Hand On With the Wii Controller

Wii Pre-Orders At Toys R Us

Wii's LiveMove is Cool

So please feel free to post your comments here or on the old message board.  And let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for participating.

 
Digg!

No comments: