Monday, January 14, 2008

That's Not Card Game! - The Easiest Card Games


Working at Games.com I have found that you fine folks really LOVE your card games.  It's amazing in this world of so much choice that the same card games are beloved around the USA. My self,  I am partial to Spades and Gin.  Played them all the time in high school and wasted far too many a lunch period trying to make a blind

We all love these games and know how to play at least a couple of them. I am doing a little experiment and need you to be a part of it! I want to know out of the top card games in the US;
1. Which is the easiest to play?
2. Which one do you enjoy the most?
3. And which one will your friend most likely want to play, RIGHT NOW!

Without further ado - Here are the ten most common card games!
 Canasta
 Cribbage
 Euchre
 Hearts
 Pinochle
 Rummy
 Solitaire
 Spades
 Whist


Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missing 5 card slingo that you play with people.Please bring it back.

Anonymous said...

If you are having trouble with the 5-card Slingo on AOL,  try accessing it directly from Slingo at http://slingo.com  
Let us know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see on the list ythe following games;   (please),  Euchre, gin rummy, spades, hearts, and a better international version of mahjong.  Thank kindly, Neneng