Thursday, January 17, 2008

But I NEED TO TALK While I play- Issues logging into chat



Well it isn't quite that dramatic, but we are experiencing some problems with the chat in the game.  While it is not affecting the actual game play, you'll notice that any game with Stars is going to have a problem.
As soon as I have more information I will be updating the site.
Thanks for your patience.

UPDATE: 5.35PM 1/17 ET Our developers of the chat platform are talking there way through some of the issues already.  Hopefully it will be sorted out sooner than late.

UPDATE: 5.52PM  1/17 ET Looks like everything has been sorted out.  Thanks everyone for their patience.

UPDATE:  12.38PM 1/18 I spoke too soon yesterday.  There were more chat outages in many of games last night.  We working feverishly to coordinate all our support teams to make sure this issue does not occur again.  Please check back here for more information.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

if this was updated at 552pm, then somebody screwed up!  it's not fixed.  i've been trying for 30 minutes to get in, and still no chat!!!!  you gotta get it fixed!!!!  I NEED MY BINGO WITH CHAT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My chat  has been down for the past half hour.  Can't even log in.

Anonymous said...

They still have not fixed logging into chat. When are they going to fix it.

Anonymous said...

It is now 9:15 PM and the CHAT in BINGO is still NOT working! Who wants to sit in a room and play a game and NOT be able to chat with your on line competitors? Please look into this and actually FIX it!

Anonymous said...

it will not let me into chat fix it please ty

Anonymous said...

it's 10:09p on east coast & chat issue in Bingo is still there. Glad it wasn't just me

Anonymous said...

It's 7:54 EST and I still can't chat in Bingo. HELP!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes,  there was a second issue that occurred and I thank you all for posting.  Things should now be settled down.  As with any new tech rollout.  There are issues that come up.  Thanks for your patience and feel free to post any comments any time.  You can email we at laurent.courtines@corp.aol.com

Anonymous said...

My chat is not working right. There's no section for me to type in so I just have to type and hope it goes through. The games even slow.

Anonymous said...

i have no chat on any game and tonight the games stop and or slow down after about 5 minutes......getting VERY frustrated

Anonymous said...

very frustrating that you can't even chat anymore why even play the games. Any new news?  Used to be over a hundred people online in chuzzle today 58. I hope to be able to chat soon.