Friday, December 7, 2007

Most Time Spent Played This Week Ending December 6th


New game this week as the most played.  Most played is a little volatile. I wonder what makes people play a game from week to week?  Do you have an answer?
#1    Finders Keepers
#2    Super Collapse! Puzzle Gallery
#3    Bejeweled 2
#4    Bingo
#5    Cafe Mahjongg
#6    Jewel Quest Solitaire
#7    Jewel Quest II
#8    SCRABBLE Blast
#9    Family Feud (TM)
#10    Text Twist
#11    Zuma
#12    Bookworm
#13    Mind Medley
#14    The Rise of Atlantis
#15    Classic Solitaire
#16    Wedding Dash
#17    TriPeaks
#18    Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket
#19    Flip Words
#20    Gold Miner Vegas
#21    Zenerchi
#22    Burger Island
#23    Yahtzee
#24    Chuzzle
#25    Atlantis Quest


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I play many games on Pogo.com website.  I have no chat options - I can read others chatting but, I don't have the send box on my games.  I have attempted to call Electronic Arts - they don't have a toll free number and I don't know of the city they are located in to find a number.  This takes some of the game fun away as I can't interact with other players or comment of someones win.  

Please Help.
Jeanette

Anonymous said...

Please send me an email on this
laurent.courtines@corp.aol.com