Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Daze.... What's Happening at Games.com


Hey folks,

Yes!  I am still here.  Rested and rearing to go. Couple of things that I want to let you folks know that I am up to.

First off,  I want to wish everyone an WONDERFUL New Years!  I didn't have a Christmas post for you all but I really wanted to wish you all a wonderful holidays.  It has been a wild ride so far and it is going to get wilder!  We've got games, games and more games coming and that is all we all want!

 If you read our games comments on the game pages you'll notice that many of the big games are having their comments purged. It is not some bug or crazy destruction of our site.  It's something we decided we needed to do.  We're in our third month of beta and we are learning from our comments.  We're going to start fresh and let the comments work from there.  We're going to implement some guidelines so the comments actually mean something useful.  I believe that people want to form games communities but right now,  the comments are just too all over the place.  We're going to really outline what is the purpose of the comments.

The other thing I'm doing here is getting a new game into beta.  You can expect to see a new Slots game with stars out the door in the next 24 hours.  The game is wonderful and the machines are gorgeous.  Should be a good time.  I'll be sure to let everyone know when its out.

Anything else you folks want me to discuss?  Drop me a line.

No comments: