Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Checking in on the people

What have I been up to?

1.  Slingo version 2 is still being worked on and we expect that the game will be available tomorrow.  Still working out who has to do what,  but we're getting there.

2.  Getting a new secret game out to the public (I already talked about it) We should see Solitaire Race out later today.
3.  Working on getting the recommendations on the site to be real!  You know like using data to make smart recommendations.  Pretty cool stuff.

4.  Monitoring the crazy comments that you fine folks keep on posting on the games. It's a new thing and we're learning slowly but surely what works and what doesn't.  We're open to suggestions.

Is there anything else you would like to see done?  Question?  Comments?  Ideas.  I really would love to hear them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am also SoBendRogue which I was using your bulletin board to drive cheaters into the open.I appreciate the cleaning up of the postings even my own.I Have no concrete proof of certain people cheating.I have only my observances.Although I cannot prove they are cheating and using 2 or 3 SNs at the same time I do know they are.This is why I haven't yet named names.It isn't an easy thing to prove what with AOL SN security.The only suggestion I can make is to have your MPs go to the tables of suspected ones and see what they can ferret out.Otherwise I have no solution to it either.It isnt an easy thing to do even for your MPs.I do appreciate your concern and whatevver effort you have made.But as Icourtine has said it is nearly hopeless weeding them out. So thank you for your considerations and please continue to keep our posting area clean of the gossipers and name callers.Thank You ,Johnnie

Anonymous said...

i think it has nothing 2 do with sn 5x   r 2x   the clock   people entering room   chating at rite time  always freeze when clock gets 2 00  

Anonymous said...

R it could b THE   ..... MPS    just DONT likr u