Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Games News. The latest.

We're quiet on the news front but that is good.  The development team at AOL games is working hard to repair the issues with our site and the hope is that we'll have some repairs up this week.

It is taking along time but there is a reason for that.  We're trying to rectify issues that would have delayed the launch of the site several weeks.  Many of the issues people are having;
1.  Being redirected to Games.com
2. Having to log into Pogo games.

will be rectified with the latest update.   For me this is great news.  I have heard a many of our members display a passion and caring for the AOL games site.  You all deserve a site that works, is easy to find things on and is fun. We're crossing our fingers that we'll be adding to the fun and working part of things.

Again, I want to thank all the members of the AOL games community for making sure that the issues on our site are brought to the forefront.  There will be no more running and hiding as long as I work here and these boards are up.  You will be heard I can assure you of that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having trouble with Solitaire games.  Cannot connect to server.  Will this issue be fixed soon?

Marpontano@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I sure hope so!  For the time being you should go access the Solitaire games from any browser ASIDE from AOL's.