Monday, June 11, 2007

Long days....

Got in there and was able to do the work necessary to clear my week out for the good work that I enjoy doing. 

I have a few tactical tasks that I do that can be time consuming.  I make launchpad pages so our games can have chat and follow up with our members who have issues on the message boards.  Staying at work until 7.30pm (full disclosure,  its not that bad,  I get here at 10.30) and clearing things up that are time consuming allows me to do what I do best.

What I think I do best is consume information and come up with ideas.  The more I am able to spend time searching the web, follow my threads and feeds the better I am able to come up with innovative ideas when the time comes. 

The web is filled with so much great stuff right now that if you do not keep up with what is going on,  the more likely you are to miss an opportunity to do something really amazing. 

Going to pack up and go home!  It was my lovely girlfriends first day at MTV today!  Can't wait to see her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry, Please, Please, bring back the old Slingo. We need it. I have many friends I see in Slingo and talk in there.  I can't find them in the new one and no time to chat. Sincerely, Linda McCullough

Anonymous said...

I know! Everyone has been emailing me and you've all made yourself perfectly clear.
I am compiling data and will be presenting it to our management.  Please be aware that AOL does not control the content of the game.  In no way do we have the control to bring the old game back.  We can either,  remove the game,  or keep what we have received.