Friday, May 11, 2007

Problems in AOL Games

This week it seems its about problems.  Problems moving to the 980 grid, problems with our games.  There are so many things to manage all the time.  I really admire some of my co-workers!  AOL games really has an amazing staff.  Honestly,  I feel like I might be the weak link!  Not really,  but I am just giving love the game who makes these games run.  When they don't work correctly it surely is not from a lack of trying.  Everyone is giving their best efforts as often as they can.  It feels pretty good to be a part of group that has that level of dedication.
ANYWAY,  on the the problems.  It seems that our partner Pogo has some issues with Vista,  yeah, like WHO DOESN'T!  I am sure it will get sorted out eventually,  but as we are AOL games,  we don't have a lot of rope.  People just don't have patience with AOL,  its seems whatever goodwill AOL may have had in the past,  its GONE.  We have to work our way back up to building trust with our members.  Its a tough nut to crack,  but I am going to do my part as much as I can.
I really can't wait to have my blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry I just bouht a games from you it was Mystery Files-Ravenhearst but it wont let downloand it   my  email is Msmom52@aol.com  can you help me with it        THANK YOU                  Msmom52

Anonymous said...

CAN I PLAY GAMES ON MY SANYO 8300 PHONE?

Anonymous said...

CAN I PLAY GAMES ON MY SANYO 8300 PHONE?

Anonymous said...

I played aol's texas hold-um tournment for a long time with no problems and I always sign on ahead of time. Now aol doesn't let me sign on any more.What's going on?? Any body know?