Monday, May 21, 2007

AOL Games Week May 21

Well,  I didn't get to the blog much last week,  but that does not mean I have not been busy.  I'm still hammering away on this large project 980 wide.  It's been a real pain,  but its coming along and might be done this week!  (Well, it had better be done this week!) 
With this done,  I'm going to be able start thinking about other things.  I have a few things on my plate. 
1.  We're looking at new business relationships to get different types of games on the site.
2.  I am going to be going through our games and trying to get some re-classification going.  Like sure its a puzzle,  but WHAT KIND of puzzle!
3.  I really want to hammer down editorially what the community portal for AOL games will be like.
4. Write a prospectus for my the next year here, then five years, then ten.  I just want to fantasize about what is possible community wise for the AOL games site.
Ok,  I'll be sure to get back on here later this week.

No comments: