Thursday, May 24, 2007

Finally! 980 Grid For AOL games Is Over!

Holy Moly!  The last 24 hours have been insane for me.  If case you haven't noticed AOL Games Online has under gone a little change.  The 980 wide project brought back the left hand navigation to the site.  Yes yes,  I know it's pretty boring but it is important.  You'll now be able to navigate around the site a wee bit better and we'll be able to present features on the navigation. 
Its not the most compelling stuff but sites need to do things like this or they stagnate.  AOL Games was like Anne Hall's and Albie Singer's relationship,  a dead shark.  Sites have to keep moving or they die.  Sometimes people don't like the change,  but we have to make these changes or eventually,  we would slowly,  little by little,  be unable to offer the quality games that we do on our site.
For me personally its been a huge project.  I was here until 9.30 PM last night and got in a 8 AM this morning.  I am whooped; but feel a sense of accomplishment.  There is a sense that I added value to the site which is all you can ask for at work.  I'm really starting to believe that AOL games can be the most fun site on the web with regards to games.  I have a plan in my minds eye and I going to push for more and more cool stuff that I think will be fun for people.  I hope you all enjoy it now,  because this is only the beginning !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY MOLY I CANT GET INTO ANY POGO GAMES AND I AM A PAYING MEMBER HELP ME I HAVE TRIED CONTACTING POGO DOZENS OF TIME AND GET NO REPLY. DIANE GRAVES