Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Where the is he! - What's Larry Up to.



Haven't posted this week and as always there are reasons.  We're hammering down and trying the next suite of games into our beta program.  I posted about this last week here
As you can imagine when I posted the the entry I thought we'd get the game out.  It's taken longer than I wanted it too,  but it is now getting VERY VERY CLOSE.  I've been up in arms yelling and kicking trying to get the games out.  I can't wait for everyone to get there hands on the games.

Just a reminder,  beta means the games are not quite finished.  There are things missing here and there that we are aware of.  I'll be sure to post any of those items on the beta help section.  Additionally,  you'll be able to access all the games in beta by checking the beta tag on the all games menu.
You can get to that list here:
Beta games
Please be aware that there is nothing up there YET.
I'll be sure to let everyone know when we're ready.


No comments: