Friday, February 1, 2008

Most Played This Week Ending February 2nd


Ah my love.  Bingo is just a tremendous game.  If you haven't played it.  You should!
#1    Bingo
#2    Super Collapse! Puzzle Gallery
#3    Finders Keepers
#4    Bejeweled 2
#5    Jewel Quest II
#6    SCRABBLE Blast
#7    Hotel Mahjong
#8    Bookworm
#9    Solitaire: Classic
#10    The Rise of Atlantis
#11    TextTwist
#12    Solitaire: TriPeaks
#13    Family Feud
#14    Cake Mania 2
#15    Cradle of Rome
#16    Hidden Expedition: Everest
#17    Jewel Quest Solitaire
#18    Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket
#19    Wedding Dash
#20    Slots Lounge
#21    Gold Miner Vegas
#22    Big Island Blends
#23    Zuma
#24    Flip Words
#25    Yahtzee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WISH THERE WOULD BE MORE HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES. i REALLY LIKE THOSE

Anonymous said...

I hear you! I wish we had more too. You can find a list of all of our hidden object games:
http://www.games.com/browse-games/puzzle/hidden-object/