Monday, May 5, 2008

Issues with World Series of Poker Tournament Qualifiers.


Folks,  it's come to my attention that there was an issue with the opening rounds of the WSOP 2008 qualifier tournaments.  Unfortunately,  I was not made aware earlier and I was unable to let the right people know so the issues could be repaired.
On behalf of the games team we apologize for the inconvenience and we are working towards a solution.  We expect to have everything up and running for the 3PM Eastern qualifiers.

If you have any issues at all please do not hesitate to email me at laurent.courtines@corp.aol.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im stuck on the 5/4/08 tourney, the orange banner is staying this tourney, it won't change or go away to let me in any other tourney's, it takes me to a table where there is people but not playing and no timer, no cards, this is really messed up

Anonymous said...

I can't get out of frozen tourney from yesterday, paid for 3 tourney's, & can't get in them.

Anonymous said...

It did same to me for two days, I paid to sign up and it wont let anyone bet, everyone ends up in brackets, some come back, I tried to leave and reclick the take a seat, it took me back to the exact table I had left. No bets or antes or timer, I tried to type but noone responded. I hope aol gives us credit and it really upsets me cause I really want to get in the top spots for the chance on wsop 2008.

Anonymous said...

Are we going to get reimbursed for the $$$ we spent to get in WSOP trnmnts???  

Anonymous said...

We do apologize for the trouble.  We do apologize about the money issue.  Please let's remember it is not real money and can be fairly easily won back.  We have so many qualifier tournament and hope everyone gets to join in the tournaments.

The issues should now be resolved.

Anonymous said...

June 5th, 11:45 pm tourney crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tell us what's going on, please. Or at least put up some kind of disclaimer/explaination for what to watch out for.