Friday, April 11, 2008

Games.com Chart Top 25 Weekending April 6th


Burger Shop continues it's dominance in sales.  If you are listening game developers.  Make a good web demo,  and your game will sell. It's no surprise kids.  Good free web game = good downloadable sales.  The people have spoken!

#1    Burger Shop
#2    Cate West: The Vanishing Files
#3    Around the World in 80 Days
#4    Monopoly Here & Now Edition
#5    JewelQuest II
#6    Finders Keepers
#7    Monopoly by Parker Brothers
#8    Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
#9    Cradle of Rome
#10    SCRABBLE Blast
#11    Tumblebugs 2
#12    Slingo Quest Hawaii
#13    The Rise of Atlantis
#14    SCRABBLE
#15    Family Feud
#16    Mystery Case Files - Madame Fate
#17    Gold Miner Vegas
#18    Hidden Expedition - Everest
#19    Big City Adventure: San Francisco
#20    Super Collapse! Puzzle Gallery
#21    Tri-Peaks 2 Quest for the Ruby Ring
#22    Bookworm Deluxe
#23    Dress Shop Hop
#24    Mahjong Garden Deluxe
#25    Yahtzee


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get a red X when I try to enter the Slots Lounge. I have checked the Java 2 Plug and I have removed all Active X files as recommended on the AOL Help.  I also have conducted the Computer Check Up. What elas can I do so I can play in the slot lounge?  Thank You.

Anonymous said...

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY RATEING ON HIGHSTAKE`S POOL
 I HAVE A PURLE SPIDER BESIDE MY SCREEN NAME AND i HAD A RATEING OF OVER 1600 ??? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

  LEACHWILDMAN@AOL.COM AND YAHOO.COM

   I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE DEAL !


     J . W . LEACH !